St Mary's welcomes parent volunteers into the school. Parental support can be provided in the following ways:
- Being a representative on the School Advisory Committee.
- Organising/assisting Parents & Friends activities and fundraisers.
- Assisting teachers in the classroom.
- Participating/attending Class and School Masses.
- Assisting with the co-ordination and running of Sports and Swimming Carnivals.
- Attending School Excursions and Camps.
- Organising/assisting with School Celebrations and Feast Days.
Prior to assisting with activities, all parent volunteers are required to complete a ‘Working With Children’ check and attend an induction and briefing session run by the school. An application form needs to be completed and volunteers will be notified of their responsibilities.